Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jocelyn the Artist

Image 27/ 365: This is a parrot that I drew in 2nd grade. It reminds
me of the rain forest. 
Image 28/ 365: I drew this fish also in 2nd grade and it reminds
me of when I went with my family to the beach.
Hi, my name is Jocelyn and I want to be a famas artist for my whole life. I drew this fish and this parrot to show how I want to be a famas artist. Do you like it?  I only draw animals because I love all kinds animals.
Have you ever drew an animal before?

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Jocelyn! It seems like you really love art! It's wonderful that you already have a passion for something, drawing and animals. What a lovely combination. I don't draw very much, but I admire people who do. Good luck with your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My names Brooke and I also like art I also want to be a famous artist and I have drawn a aniamal before.Your anaimals are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure love drawing ! your animals are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a footballer when I am older but I have drawn a animal before.

    www.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete